Friday, October 29, 2010

Toy Boat Designs Without Motor

VegLife



30/10 - 28/11
VegLife (Wash of Castel di Sangro)
Artists invited:
EMANUELA BARBI, MANDRA Cerrone, CECILIA Falasca, Ilaria Longo, Francesca Maffei, LUIGIA MAJOR, VIRGINIA PANIC, SILVIA PENNES, OTTAVIO PERPETUAL, KATRINA RINDSBEG, MERI Tancredi, LINO ALVIANI

synthesis that builds the image of art, if made with a spirit of genuine and sincere re ection and discernment between self and things, says our relationship with what is around us but there may also be able to push up the story, the clarification the quality of our relationship with the things themselves.
The act of "eating", is also physiologically important because it obliged to live, it is inevitably also a way to build the relationship with existing and living beings, but at the same time is also a way to understand what kind of relationship with ourselves. What I eat it, it becomes part of me, also expresses how I take care of me (or do not care) my life: food is in fact choose to live and choose what to eat and therefore, choose how to live. How do I feed
becomes, in de TERMINATION, how to tell myself as I intend to live in relationship with living things and rapporto con l’esistente.
...
A. Zimarino

0 comments:

Post a Comment